• You must be a current EOS magazine subscriber to enter (print/digital/app).
• You may enter one image for each challenge.
• Your submitted image must be a JPEG file, no more than 2MB in size when compressed. We may contact you for a higher resolution file if your image is selected for publication.
• The image must have been shot with an EOS camera, but not necessarily a Canon lens.
• The image must have been taken within the 12 month period prior to the closing date.
• Panning refers to deliberate camera movement, whether made for creative effect or to capture the motion of a moving subject.
• The image must have been taken by you and you must have permission, where appropriate, for its publication.
• In addition to the winning image, we may publish other entries in the magazine.
• You retain copyright of the image.
• Your entry must be submitted no later than midnight (BST) on Friday 23 November 2018.
Enter this issue's Reader Challenge
You’ve read all about how to shoot panning images in the October-December 2018 issue, so now it’s over to you to put this technique into practice. Take up the challenge and show us your best shot!
The winner of the challenge will win a Canon hdbook worth up to £59.99, and selected entries will be published in the January-March 2019 issue of EOS magazine.
Challenge closes on Friday 23 November 2018
• Maximum file size permitted is 2MB
• File should be JPEG format
• You must be a current EOS magazine subscriber to enter
• Make sure you supply up-to-date contact details when submitting your image – we may need to contact you!
Where can I buy?
EOS magazine is only available by subscription. Join today and we'll start you with the current issue.
T: +44 (0)1869 331741
P: EOS magazine, The Old Barn, Ball Lane, Tackley, Kidlington, OX5 3AG, UK
© Robert Scott Publishing Ltd
Company registered in England and Wales, registration number 4663971