Timed to perfection
• You must be a current EOS magazine subscriber to enter (print/digital/app).
• You may enter one image for each challenge.
• Your submitted image must be a JPEG file, no more than 2MB in size when compressed.
• We may contact you for a higher resolution file if your image is selected for publication.
• The image must have been shot with an EOS camera, but not necessarily a Canon lens.
• The image must have been taken within the 12 month period prior to the closing date.
• The image must have been taken by you and you must have permission, where appropriate, for its publication.
• In addition to the winning image, we may publish other entries in the magazine. All published images will be paid for at standard contributor rates.
• You retain copyright of the image.
• Your entry must be submitted no later than midnight (BST) on Saturday 16 November 2019.
• The winner will receive £75 to spend in EOS magazine shop. The voucher is only valid for the shop and not for any other services offered by Robert Scott Publishing.
• We reserve the right to substitute the prize for something of equal or greater value.
• The judges' decision is final.
Enter this issue's Reader Challenge
This time the theme is to capture your subject whilst making use of your EOS camera's self timer. Turn to our article on using your self timer (pages 38-41). There are numerous reasons for using a self timer – to prevent camera shake, to include yourself in the shot, to put some distance between you and the camera.
You can submit any image that has made use of your self timer, whether it's a a long exposure, group photo, selfie or macro shot. Be creative!
The winner of the challenge will win £75 to spend in EOS magazine shop, and selected entries will be published in the January-March 2020 issue of EOS magazine.
Challenge closes on Saturday 16 November 2019
• Try and shoot something to match the theme, rather than submitting an older image you think fits the theme.
• Maximum file size permitted is 2MB, but make sure you have a larger file in case we need it for publication.
• Your entry should be JPEG format. No RAWs please.
• You must be a current EOS magazine subscriber to enter. Your details will be checked...
• Make sure you supply up-to-date contact details when submitting your image – we may need to contact you!
Where can I buy?
EOS magazine is only available by subscription. Join today and we'll start you with the current issue.
T: +44 (0)1869 331741
P: EOS magazine, The Old Barn, Ball Lane, Tackley, Kidlington, OX5 3AG, UK
© Robert Scott Publishing Ltd
Company registered in England and Wales, registration number 4663971